Wednesday 9 June 2010

Sex and the City!


This is me on biscuit aged 7yrs (no reason just amusing really!)

Well, in a truly un-work like moment, the girls went to see sex and the city 2 last night and you know, it was really very good! Real escapism! I thought the "mid wife crisis" was very me, next time I argue with my husband I'm wheeling that one out! And as for the Laurence of Arabia comment.... classic!!! We should have had champagne but settled for ice cream, and then a lovely meal so a very nice night indeed!

I've re-decorated our websites this week www.warkvillagebutchers.co.uk has a quirky edge and some pink at last (needed in all websites obviously) and www. selfcatering-northumberland.co.uk is coming on a treat, I just wish I was good enough to shoot both to the top of google!!! That's why I need votes to beg the panel for more help!!! Ive also started our wark village butchers facebook site which has been fun.... oh and acquired a blackberry....raspberry.... some form of superior communication mechanism too.... still getting to grips with that one! Currently, its not even sending pictures.... steep learning curve this professional stuff!

The shop is doing well, new delicious Brandy Bank cakes and scones are adding to our stock and the ginger beer is flying out of the door! Look out for pork and chestnut sausages soon!!

Next step is the goat and dairy cattle programme, I've been searching for contacts, I have a feeling this will be a busy month!

And when I grow up..... I want to be Samantha..... she has all the fun :-)

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment