Tuesday 15 June 2010

Are we allowed to keep blogging???

Well, truth be told I'm a little addicted to this blog stuff now, seems a shame to stop! Maybe I'll just keep blogging to no-one and keep myself amused....

I'm having a bit of an emotional crisis week, those weeks when being anything other than a millionaire size 6 with 38DD chest and legs up to your armpits will simply spell the end of the world? You know the one. Not to mention the fact that work has reactivated all the security doors and I am smashing into them like a bird hitting a wall mid flight.... how can I play a serious business woman when I am sliding down doors with concussion???

I am in London until Thursday this week and already the panic is setting in - I have samples to make for shops and contacts to....contact I guess! I want to be there, annoying the staff and sorting things out!! I've also realised that our new mobile chilling cabinet is going to need me to sell my body on the streets of Newcastle for several years to pay for.... and even that wouldn't be enough going on the credit crunch finances of things today! Why are they so expensive?? I want to chill my meat at farmers markets not sell cavia at the BAFTAs.... but that may be an interesting business idea....

I am looking for pig stickers at the moment, it may sound crazy but it is the only thing that will complete my packaging triumph, it HAS to be a pig sticker!!! Trouble is, there isn't much demand for pig stickers!!!

I've also been told our new uniform is "in a queue" for embroidery.... whats that about!!! Does it stand in line and wait its turn.... are there that many people wanting stitched things on their clothes!!

On a different note, we have found a possible supplier of goats for our new venture, which means babies babies babies galore on Roses Bower (not mine though!!). I will have to invest in some "goat management" books and pray that after all this, the meat is as good as I have told everyone it will be!!!

Speak soon
Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment