Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sheep and gloves!




Well I'm very glad I chose green gloves!!! Not really sure about the relevance and they didn't photoshop in the lamb which is a shame, but well done for making me look half human Mr photographer.... perhaps I shouldn't have been quite as quick with my whit before he took the photos.... I could have ended up with some seriously bad ones!!!

Today is not as hot thank goodness, but still hot enough to justify lunch in the garden. I am still having palpitations about bread, frozen meat and cakes at the moment, the sooner I get back, the sooner I calm down!!! I am beginning to see that leaving a business is not as easy as I first thought!!!

We are having a nightmare about small bread rolls at the moment, I keep trying my best and failing, now people are complaining about the "doorstop" sized rolls, oooops....

The topic of conversation in the office today? Clouds!!! Did you know, clouds have species??! And the average small cloud can weigh as much as several hundred elephants....!!!!! Well you learn something new every day!

I have found a new hotel, for £25 per night! I will try it the week after next and hope it is ok, it looks good and has good reviews, I am a big believer in tripadvisor! If it works, I will have more shopping money!

Hoping for good weather this Bank holiday, we have sausages, burgers and kebabs planned in the shop, and a BBQ meal deal! Come on sun shine please!!!!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment