Monday 24 May 2010

Melted entrepreneur anyone??!

Oh my goodness who left the central heating on in London??? I thought it was hot up North but I obviously forgot what it's like here in the summer - a spatula to scrape me up off the pavement wouldn't go amiss!! 700 votes they tell me have rolled in for us all so far - well that means either we have a lot of mum's. Gran's and long suffering partners or other people are voting!!

I had a brilliant time at the conference on Thursday, I am a conference local but this showed up the science conference big style!! Lots of music and amazing talks! Some truly inspirational speakers! The food was amazing too! I was unsure about the spinach shot but it was yummy! Drinking Amy's wine was an unfortunate, however she took it very well and I did replace it.... I feel very lucky to have been able to attend, and really enjoyed the photo shoot... however the lamb was missing, I had to make do with a toy... but they tell me they will photo shop one in which is very exciting!

Last week passed in a blur, new fridges, new sofas and new butcher's hats to name but a few tasks! This week is likely to be much the same, with bills to pay (yawn) and lab work to get on with (eek!), I wish I could lie in the sun and pretend it will do itself.... any offers of a secluded garden where no-one will find me are greatly received.....

No comments:

Post a Comment