Wednesday 19 May 2010

Lambs at conferences?

Morning peeps,

Yesterday was fun, I seemed to spend my day hugging people, not usually my style but required due to my recent vanishing act, people's suprise baby announcements, career changes etc... I'm all hugged out today so no asking! I also managed to forget several important phone calls, I wish there was a way to remind me who and when to ring, I never get it right! So today sparks a mad panic for last minute ordering and begging, I must admit I'm getting better at this last minute begging thing!

I'm back in the lab this week - not being very productive I may add, my head is full of sausages, lambs and guest soap! I also dodged the hotel I was supposed to stay at because when I got to work I read 4 reviews on bed bugs!!! I ended up in the expensive one across the road but it was lovely!

I got my hair done yesterday too, that's the longest time I've gone without hair dye in my life!

We have been asked to bring props to the conference that describe our background, job or who we are... at the moment I only have one thing that describes me to bring - a lamb! We have a pet lamb called Murtle at the moment, she screams like a banshee and cannot be described as toilet trained - I briefly considered the Hilton's reaction.... then decided it probably wouldn't be a great idea - I could also bring the sheep dog puppy and complete the picture....

I've also just completed the new bread order for the shop - and I've decided that I'm really no good at this ordering lark! I really hated informing the old bakery that we were changing too, its like dumping a boyfriend yuk!! I must toughen up, I must toughen up, I must toughen up!!!!

Right, well, I have shopping to do and some lab work to finish and I'm on a train back up North this afternoon so I'd best get going!!

Have a lovely day and get round to the butchers to buy some sausages for a BBQ!!!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment